Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Painting Update: April/May 2018

April, aside from the Ticket Takedown, was a pretty quiet gaming month. I didn't even get all that much painted:


Some of Privateer Press's "trenches." Very easy to paint, and you get what you pay for: trench templates that work for Warmachine and don't result in tippy model syndrome.


Some Perry Miniatures sohei, for a friend of mine who's getting into samurai gaming. These were quite nice to paint.


Hero figures for my GURPS Dungeon Fantasy game. That's a minotaur, two mouslings, a catfolk druid, a humanoid druid, and three female human sword-and-board fighters. (Not the actual size of my group; I just wanted to give the players some options.)

1 comment:

DeanM said...

Very nice work, Jesse. BTW, I think some of the Sohei are TAG figures - great work in any case! Love to see more interest in Samurai stuff. :)